Air delivery is one of the main specializations for Datrans Ltd
We organize export and import air delivery in Ukraine. Despite of Datrans Ltd is young company, but already well known player on Ukrainian market. We recommended ourselves as reliable freight forwarding company.
With wide network of agents, we could arrange air transportation almost from any country to Ukraine or some third country. So bring your business ideas to life became more easily.
Import/export air cargo delivery
Datrans Ltd its freight forwarder in Ukraine, we has air license and we are sells agent for all airlines that works on Ukrainian market.
All that helps us to get direct rates from airlines and offer to our clients competitive offers for air delivery.
The main export commodities by air shipment from Ukraine:
– Household goods;
– Meat (raw and frozen);
– Wooden products. Such as: interior doors, cutting boards, wooden figurines;
– As well as audio equipment, drones and spare parts for aircrafts.
The main delivery countries are:
Our company specialized in air delivery from USA to Ukraine.
We could provide full range complex, with your cargo such as:
- pick up goods from supplier factory;
- arranging customs clearance formalities;
- delivery to airport;
- handling and air transportation to final airport.
biggest airports in USA, such as:
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD) – is an international airport located on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois, 14 miles (23 km) northwest of the Loop business district. Operated by the Chicago Department of Aviation and covering 3,087 ha, O’Hare has non-stop flights to 228 destinations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Oceania.
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) – is an international airport in Houston, Texas, United States, under class B airspace, serving the Greater Houston metropolitan area. Located about 23 miles (37 km) north of Downtown Houston.
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) – is the primary international airport serving Los Angeles and its surrounding metropolitan area.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) – is an international airport near San Bruno and Millbrae in unincorporated San Mateo County. It is 13 miles (21 km) south of downtown San Francisco, California. It has flights to points throughout North America and is a major gateway to Europe and Asia.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) – is an international airport in Queens, New York, USA. It is the primary international airport serving New York City. The airport is the busiest international air passenger gateway into North America, the 21st-busiest airport in the world, the sixth-busiest airport in the United States, and the busiest airport in the New York airport system, having handled just over 61 million passengers per year.
- General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS) – is an international airport that is located mostly in East Boston and partially in Winthrop, Massachusetts, United States.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) – is an international airport in the Eastern United States, located in Loudoun County and Fairfax County in Virginia, 26 miles (42 km) west of Downtown Washington, D.C.
- Miami International Airport (MIA) – is the primary airport serving the Miami area, Florida, United States, with over 1,000 daily flights to 167 domestic and international destinations, and one of three airports serving this area. The airport is in an unincorporated area in Miami-Dade County, 8 miles (13 km) northwest of Downtown Miami, in metropolitan Miami, adjacent to the cities of Miami and Miami Springs, and the village of Virginia Gardens.
- Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) – is the primary international airport serving Atlanta, Georgia. The airport is located seven miles (11km) south of the Downtown Atlanta district. It is named after former Atlanta mayors William B. Hartsfield and Maynard Jackson. The airport has 192 gates: 152 domestic and 40 international.
Our company organize air delivery from China to Ukraine and help with customs in Ukraine.
Chinese market is one of the biggest and one of the most important for world economy. So many Ukrainian costumers are working with Chinese factories. For working with Chinese suppliers many clients requires full complex services, from helping to find reliable supplier and factory, arranging customs clearance formalities in China, organize air delivery from China to Ukraine and help with customs in Ukraine.
Majority of electronics, phones, laptops accessories to electronic products are shipped from Chinese South airports, such as Shenzhen (SZX), Guangzhou airport (CAN) or Hong Kong (HKG). Some equipment are usually shipped from Shanghai airport (PVG), in most cases equipment is heavy and oversized. And from PVG airport many airlines has freighter aircrafts to Ukraine. From Beijing airport (PEK) are usually shipped some general cargo, without any liquids and batteries.
So, for organizing air shipment from China to Ukraine, please contact our team.
Our company has many years of experience working with Indian shippersFor the past few years trading cooperation between Ukraine and India raised so much. That’s bringing more tight relationships between Indian suppliers and Ukrainian buyers. We have reliable agents there, so we could organize air delivery from India to Ukraine. Our agents have direct contracts with airlines, so we could offer competitive rates.
Besides air transportation we could assist with local services in India, such as:
- pick up;
- customs clearance;
Biggest Indian airports:
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai (BOM) – is the primary international airport serving the Mumbai Metropolitan Area, India. It is the second busiest airport in the country in terms of total and international passenger traffic after Delhi, and was the 14th busiest airport in Asia. Its passenger traffic was about 49.8 per year. It’s also the second busiest airport in terms of cargo traffic.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL) – serves as the major international aviation hub of the Indian capital city of New Delhi as well as India. The airport, spread over an area of 2,066 ha, is situated in Palam, 15 km south-west of the New Delhi railway station and 16 km from New Delhi city centre. Named after former Prime Minister of India Indira Gandhi, it is the busiest airport in India in terms of passenger traffic. It is also the busiest airport in the country in terms of cargo traffic.
- Chennai International Airport (MAA) – is an international airport serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, and its metropolitan area. It is located in Tirusulam, 21 km from the city centre. The airport handled over 22.5 million passengers per year 2018–19, with over 570 aircraft movements and 30,000 passengers per day. Chennai International Airport is the third busiest in international traffic and cargo capacity in the country behind New Delhi and Mumbai.
We could organize delivery cargo from Canada to Ukraine in shortest terms.On North America continent Canada is one of the major country for cooperation for Ukrainian buyer and suppliers. And our company works and a transportation bridge between these 2 countries.
Main Canadian airports:
- Lester B. Pearson International Airport (YYZ) – branded as Toronto Pearson International Airport, is the primary international airport serving Toronto, its metropolitan area, and its surrounding region known as the Golden Horseshoe. It is the largest and busiest airport in Canada, the second-busiest international air passenger gateway in the Americas, and the 30th-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, handling 50.5 million passengers per year.
- Montréal–Trudeau International Airport (YUL) – is an international airport in Dorval, Quebec. It is the primary international airport serving Montreal, 20 km from Downtown Montreal. The airport terminals are located entirely in the suburb of Dorval, while one runway is located in the Montreal borough of Saint-Laurent. Air Canada, the country’s flag carrier, also has its corporate headquarters complex on the Saint-Laurent side of the airport.
If you need to organize air delivery from any EU country to Ukraine – you should contact Datrans team.EU countries are strategic partners for Ukrainian market, because of it’s geographic location and pleasant trade conditions. We would organize air transportation in shortest time with reasonable rate and excellent service.
Some of the biggest airports in EU:
- Vienna International Airport (VIE) – is the international airport of Vienna, the capital of Austria, located in Schwechat, 18 km southeast of central Vienna and 57 kilometres west of Bratislava. It is the country’s largest airport and serves as the hub for Austrian Airlines and Eurowings Europe as well as a base for low-cost carriers Level, Ryanair and Wizz Air. It is capable of handling wide-body aircraft up to the Airbus A380. The airport features a dense network of European destinations as well as long-haul flights to Asia, North America and Africa.
- Brussels Airport (BRU) – is an international airport 12.0 km northeast of Brussels, the capital of Belgium. More than 26 million passengers arrived or departed at Brussels Airport, making it the 24th busiest airport in Europe. It is located in the municipality of Zaventem in the Flemish Region of Belgium. It is home to around 260 companies, together directly employing 20,000 people and serves as the home base for Brussels Airlines and TUI fly Belgium.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) – is the largest international airport in France and second busiest airport in Europe. Opened in 1974, it is located in Roissy-en-France, 23 km northeast of Paris. It is named after statesman Charles de Gaulle (1890–1970).
- Frankfurt am Main Airport (FRA) – is a major international airport located in Frankfurt, the fifth-largest city of Germany and one of the world’s leading financial centres. It is operated by Fraport and serves as the main hub for Lufthansa including Lufthansa CityLine and Lufthansa Cargo as well as Condor and AeroLogic. The airport covers an area of 2,300 hectares of land and features two passenger terminals with a capacity of approximately 65 million passengers per year, four runways and extensive logistics and maintenance facilities.
- Munich Airport (MUC) – is the international airport of Munich, the capital of Bavaria. It is the second-busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic after Frankfurt Airport, and the eighth-busiest airport in Europe, handling 47.9 million passengers per year. It is the world’s 15th-busiest airport in terms of international passenger traffic, and was the 38th-busiest airport worldwide. Munich Airport serves as a hub for Lufthansa including Lufthansa Regional and its Star Alliance partners.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM) – is a major international airport in Hamburg, the second-largest city in Germany. It is located 8.5 km north of the city centre in the Fuhlsbüttel quarter and serves as a hub for Eurowings and focus cities for Condor, Ryanair, and TUI fly Deutschland.
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) – is the main international airport of the Netherlands. It is located 9 kilometres southwest of Amsterdam. With almost 72 million passengers per year, it is the third-busiest airport in Europe in terms of passenger volume and the busiest in Europe in terms of aircraft movements. With an annual cargo tonnage of 1.74 million, it is the 4th busiest in Europe. The airport is built as a single-terminal concept: one large terminal split into three large departure halls.
- Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) – is an international airport located in Warsaw, Poland. It is Poland’s busiest airport with 18.9 million passengers per year, thus handling approximately 40% of the country’s total air passenger traffic. The airport is a central hub for LOT Polish Airlines as well as a base for Nordica and Wizz Air.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR) – is a major international airport in London, United Kingdom. Heathrow is the second busiest airport in the world by international passenger traffic, as well as the busiest airport in Europe by passenger traffic, and the seventh busiest airport in the world by total passenger traffic. The airport facility is owned and operated by Heathrow Airport Holdings.
Our company helps with organizing air delivery from Ukraine to Israel.Nowadays so many Ukrainian suppliers work with Israel companies. Israel buyers prefer some of Ukrainian goods because of it competitive price and good quality.
Besides air transportation from Ukraine to Israel we could organize door to door delivery, including pick up, customs clearance, delivery to the final consignee door.
The main airport in Israel is:
- Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) – is the main international airport of Israel and the busiest airport in the country, located on the northern outskirts of the city of Lod, which is about 45 km northwest of Jerusalem and 20 km to the southeast of Tel Aviv. The airport serves as a hub for El Al, Israir Airlines, Arkia, and Sun D’Or. It is operated by the Israel Airports Authority: a government-owned corporation that manages all public airports and border crossings in Israel.
We could arrange air delivery from Japan to Ukraine in shortest terms.
Japan is very is interesting country with different unique products. Between Ukrainian clients are popular to ship by air from Japan to Ukraine :
- some medical equipment;
- different spare parts.
We could arrange door to door delivery from South Korea to Ukraine.
For the past few years quantity of air shipments from South Korea to Ukraine raised a lot. That’s caused of good quality of goods and competitive prices.
Besides that our company could offer competitive air rates for delivery from South Korea to Ukraine, we could arrange customs clearance formalities in South Korea and organize pick up from supplier. So, basically, if client requires, we could arrange door to door delivery from South Korea to Ukraine.
The main airport in South Korea which has air service to Ukraine is Seoul Incheon International Airport (ICN) – is the largest airport in South Korea, the primary airport serving the Seoul Capital Area, and one of the largest and busiest airports in the world. Since 2005, it has been rated the best airport worldwide by Airports Council International every year. It is also rated as the world’s cleanest airport and the world’s best international transit airport by Skytrax.
- Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport (DAC) – is the largest and most prominent international airport in Bangladesh. It is located in Kurmitola 17 kilometres from the city centre, in the northern part of the capital city Dhaka and it is also a part of BAF Bangabandhu Base used by the Bangladesh Air Force. The airport has an area of 802 hectares.
We could offer to our client’s competitive air rates from Taiwan
Our team is working with Taiwanese agents for many years, specializing in air delivery of different kind of goods from Taiwan to Ukraine. In Taiwan we could arrange local service as well, such as
- pick up;
- export/import customs clearance;
- air transportation from Taiwan to Ukraine.
Because of professional and reliable partners in Taiwan, we could offer to our client’s competitive air rates from Taiwan to different airports in Ukraine or EU.
For organizing your air delivery from Taiwan to Ukraine, EU or any other county, please contact our Datrans team.
The biggest International airport are Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) – is an international airport serving Taipei and northern Taiwan. Located about 40 km west of Taipei in Dayuan District, Taoyuan, the airport is Taiwan’s largest and busiest airport. It is operated by the Taoyuan International Airport Corporation.
Full complex for air transportation from UAE to Ukraine.
UAE market is very interesting for Ukrainian suppliers. Some of clients are visiting different exhibition in UAE, because there they could find big customers. So, usually our team has task to deliver goods by air from Ukraine to UAE for some exhibition events. In this case client need full transportation service, which includes:
- temporary export customs clearance in Ukraine;
- air delivery from Ukraine to UAE;
- temporary import customs clearance in UAE;
- delivery to exhibition site.
And after organizing the same full complex for air transportation from UAE to Ukraine.
The biggest airports in UAE are:
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) – is the sole international airport in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. The airport, located 30.6 km east of Abu Dhabi city, is the second largest in the UAE after Dubai International Airport, serving around 20 million passengers per year.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) – is the primary international airport serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is the world’s busiest airport by international passenger traffic. It is also the fifth-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, the sixth-busiest cargo airport in the world, the busiest airport for Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 movements, and the airport with the highest average number of passengers per flight.
- Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC), also known as Dubai World Central – is an international airport in Jebel Ali, 37 kilometres southwest of Dubai, United Arab Emirates that opened on 27 June 2010. It is the main part of Dubai South, a planned residential, commercial and logistics complex.
Full complex for air transportation from Brazil to Ukraine.
Brazil is the biggest country in Latin America and her market is very interesting for Ukrainian clients. For costumers from Brazil to Ukraine we usually deliver by air different spare parts for agricultural equipment or equipment itself. In Brazil we have agent which could help with all local service there. Such as:
- pick up;
- customs clearance;
- repacking (if needed);
- arranging air delivery from Brazil to Ukraine.
International airport in Brazil from which has service to Ukraine is located in Sao Paolo: Viracopos – Campinas International Airport (VCP) – is an international airport serving the municipality of Campinas, in the Sao Paulo State. It is named after the neighborhood where it is located. It is operated by Aeroportos Brasil Viracopos.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) – is Malaysia’s main international airport and one of the major airports in Southeast Asia and worldwide. It is located in Sepang District of Selangor, approximately 45 kilometres south of Kuala Lumpur city centre and serves the Greater Klang Valley conurbation.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev International Airport (TSE) – is an international airport in Astana, Kazakhstan. The airport is the second-busiest international air passenger gateway into Central Asia (after Almaty International Airport), the 13th-busiest airport in the Post-Soviet states, the second-busiest airport in Kazakhstan.
- Almaty International Airport (ALA) – is a major international airport in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It is also the largest international airport in Kazakhstan. Almaty International Airport is about 15 km northeast of Almaty, the country’s largest city and commercial capital. Almaty International Airport accounts for half of passenger traffic and 68% of cargo traffic to Kazakhstan.
- Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS) – is an international airport located in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria, and is the major airport serving the entire state. The airport was initially built during World War II and is named after Murtala Muhammed, the fourth military ruler of Nigeria.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (ABV) – is an international airport serving Abuja, in the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. It is the main airport serving the Nigerian capital city and was named after Nigeria’s first President, Nnamdi Azikiwe. The airport is approximately 20 km west of Abuja, and has an international and a domestic terminal that share its single runway.
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE) – is an international airport 22 kilometres south-southwest of the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, the capital city of Argentina.
So, if you have ready cargo for departure or you just need consultation about air delivery process, don’t hesitate to contact us and our team would provide to you best service in shortest time.
You get full support with handling formalities in KBP airport or other international airports.
Customs clearance is an integral part of International transportation services.
Local services in Ukraine
Arrange inland delivery from airport/port to final destination.
find out tariffs to air cargo delivery
You just need to contact Datrans team, provide cargo description, place of departure/arrival and delivery term.
Our team will arrange, so you get your cargo in shortest time.
We are Available
Click here to contact by email email@example.com
frequently asked questions
If You Have a questions about logistics, you ask, we answer. Call Us today at
+38044 599 99 31